The Patented Medicine Prices Review Board does not assume any liability deemed to have been caused directly or indirectly by any content on its web site. The material provided on the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board site is intended for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the PMPRB web site should not be relied upon for any purpose other than its stated purpose and is not intended to be relied upon as a substitute for seeking appropriate advice from a qualified health care practitioner.
Documentation available on this site is available in English and French although some material prepared for the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board by outside parties may not be available in both languages. Visitors to the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board site are welcome to correspond with the Agency in the language of their choice. External web sites linked from these pages may not be available in both official languages.
Links to Internet web sites outside of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board framework are provided solely for the convenience of the user. The Patented Medicine Prices Review Board is not responsible for the availability or the content of these external sites and does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the information offered at these sites.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this web site were produces and/or compiled by the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board for the purpose of providing users with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit the reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commerical use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board.
We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Patented Medicine Prices Review Board be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials produced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada's copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC). Through the permission granting process, PWGSC helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes, please contact:
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Publishing and Depository Services
350 Albert Street, 4th Floor
K1A 0S5 or email@example.com
Third Party Materials
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on this web site are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of an external organization working with the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in Health Canada may be directed to the Privacy Co-ordinator by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (613) 954-8299 or writing to:
- The Patented Medicine Review Board site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address or street address during your visit to our site. This information is obtained only if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail or sending us your feedback through our on-line feedback form or by filling out a publication request form.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this Agency is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Patented Medicine Prices Review Board personnel who need the information to respond to a request. The information you give us will be shared with another government department ONLY if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose the information to anyone outside those who need to provide you with a response in the federal government.
- The Patented Medicine Prices Review Board occasionally use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Unless specifically noted otherwise, neither electronic systems or e-mail are secure information transmission methods. It is not recommended that sensitive personal information be transmitted electronically.
If you are not satisfied that we have adequately respected your privacy, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or via e-mail email@example.com.
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
333 Laurier Avenue West