The following chart illustrates the Strategic Outcome and the three Programs of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board.
« Back to Strategic Outcome and Program Activity Architecture
The following graph shows the PMPRB´s spending trend. It illustrates on a line chart the actual spending for 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13, and planned spending in 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16.
« Back to Expenditure Profile
Liabilities by Type
Pie chart showing percent of liabilities by type
- Accounts payable and accrued liabilities = 83 percent
- Employee severance benefits = 6 percent
- Vacation pay and compensatory leave = 11 percent
« Back to Liabilities by Type
Assets by Type
Pie chart showing percent of assets by type
- Due from Consolidated Revenue Fund = 60 percent
- Tangible Capital Assets = 29 percent
- Accounts receivable and advances = 11 percent
« Back to Assets by Type